21 Mei 2011

Vintage Chic

I've change my blog layout, my page header. how's my blog? Comments needed :)
Laces, laces, laces. I love it! Polkadots. It's very cute! But, if they're combined? Let's See!

This is it! What do you think guys?




I'm in love with lacesss <3

Salmon Pink

My Newest bag. It's from Coach :) 


Wearing: Laces top-Chic Simple ; Ruffles Polkadots Skirt-From Singapore ; Peep toe pumps-ZARA(gifted from my besties) ; Bag-Coach ; Watch-FOSSIL ; Random Assecories

This is my last post before my final test. Wish me luck! 
Happy weekend guys! Lots of love, me

14 komentar:

  1. cute header. following <3

    xoxo,
    kalyana

    BalasHapus
  2. cute top


    check out my blog if you're free :)
    http://miss-aa.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  3. @audrey: thankyou dreeeeeeeeey <33
    @miss aa: thankyou. mind to follow back? :)

    BalasHapus
  4. cute header <3
    lovely outfit dear :)
    visit mine ?

    riestyaap

    BalasHapus
  5. thankyou dear. followed. mind to follow back? xx

    BalasHapus
  6. hi dear, thx for following! followed u back :) nice blog

    xx,
    Alviana

    BalasHapus
  7. i love ur blog page, it's sooo cute
    ^_^

    and so ur lace top dear, cantikkk.

    xoxo

    BalasHapus
  8. Your ruffle skirt is so cute! I absolutely adore the dot print!

    x
    www.lostinthehaze.com

    BalasHapus